Permission to Travel
Please fill out the online permission form and a paper form will be forwarded to you within 48 hours with all the required travel permits. Make sure that all the information you submit is correct.
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS TRAVEL FORM
- INTERDISTRICT TRAVEL / EXHIBITION GAME FORM
- OUT OF PROVINCE & USA HOCKEY TOURNAMENT TRAVEL / EXHIBITION GAME FORM
- to be used for all travel outside of the OMAHA District, send to email@example.com
The BC Hockey Checklist below is to be used when requesting Permission to play Out of Province teams.
PERMISSION TO ENTER TOURNAMENTS OUT OF PROVINCE OR PLAY EXHIBITION GAMES AGAINST OUT OF PROVINCE TEAMS CHECK LIST
Tournament Application Forms can be found on the tournaments page.
- Injury Report Form (2)
(Injury Report to be dropped off at the KMHA Office for submitting to BC Hockey)
- Return to Play Form
- Medical Information Sheet
- Special Event Sanction (online form)
- Gaming License information and applications
(Teams can only apply for Class D Licenses and must use their team name for the license, not KMHA)
- Team List for Registrar
- BC Hockey - Code of Conduct
- Return to Hockey E-Learning Online Safety Course
- Media Report
KMHA NEWS Releases
Criminal Record Checks
Respect in Sport (parents)
ALL Players in Kamloops Minor Hockey MUST have a parent/guardian take the online Respect In Sport (RIS) Parent program prior to them being allowed on the ice. This course currently does not have an expiry date and only needs to be taken once.
- For More Information on this program: http://respectinsport.com/parent-program/
- Take the Respect In Sport online course now: http://bchockeyparent.respectgroupinc.com/secure/
IMPORTANT: When beginning the course it is important to open "Child Management" and enter all children you have registered in minor hockey. All children must be listed here in order to associate your certification with your child's Hockey Canada record. To aide with connecting your certification to your child's record, children's names should be entered using the same spelling as when they were registered with Hockey Canada.
KMHA News Releases
Respect In Sport (Parent) FAQ
Inside the lobby of the McArthur Island Sport and Event Centre, 1665 Island Parkway, Kamloops.
PO Box 24018, 70 - 700 Tranquille Road,
Kamloops, BC V2B 8R3