NEWS & EVENTS
Join our team!
Kamloops Minor Hockey Association
Closing Date: Sunday June 27th, 2021 at 5:00pm
Kamloops Minor Hockey is in search of a Receptionist/Registrar position. This full time position will be expected to work from the KMHA office 6 hours per day, Monday to Friday plus occasional evenings and weekends. If you enjoy a small, close knit team that strives for the betterment of hockey, this position is for you! All resumes and cover letters can be sent to KMHA’s Director of Hockey Operations, Sandy Bullock at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General office duties – Answering the office phone, greeting the membership
- Registrar duties
- Management of KMHA registration platform and website (TeamSnap & Hockey Canada Registry)
- Ensure proper forms are completed
- Tournament assistance
- Volunteer qualifications
- Tryout lists
- Collection and review of team budgets
- Membership communication - Advertisement, marketing, registration notices
- Assist other staff with jobs as needed
- An understanding of how minor sports operate
- Administration background is an asset
- Good communication skills
- Computer Skills is a must (Specifically Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Able to work well with others
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible hours i.e. evenings and weekends
Looking to Play?
Support the coach with silence or positivity.
Respect the decisions of the referees.
Encourage teamwork and fair play. When you’re angry or frustrated, always employ the 24-hour rule. A parent’s job is to support their child, win or lose.
Thank you to Our SPonsors
Inside the lobby of the McArthur Island Sport and Event Centre, 1665 Island Parkway, Kamloops.
PO Box 24018, 70 - 700 Tranquille Road,
Kamloops, BC V2B 8R3