Permission to Travel

Please fill out the online permission form and a paper form will be forwarded to you within 48 hours with all the required travel permits.

Make sure that all the information you submit is correct.

Game Reschedule Request Form


Choose the correct Travel Form -

Travel within OMAHA includes the following centers - Clearwater, Chase, Ashcroft (Thomson Cariboo), Lillooet, Logan Lake, Merritt, Princeton, South Okanagan, Summerland, Penticton, West Kelowna, Kelowna, Lumby, Vernon, Salmon Arm, Sicamous, North Okanagan, Revelstoke, Winfield and Sun Peaks.  You will need to fill out the form below: (usually returned to you within a day of submission)

** Games at Sun Peaks also require Approval from the Director of Hockey Operations in addition to the travel request.


Travel outside of the Okanagan Mainline Association you will need to fill out the form below:  (this form takes 3-5 days to be approved and returned to you)


Travel outside the province of BC or into the USA you will need to fill out the form below: (this form takes 5-7 days to be approved and returned to you)

- to be used for all travel outside of the OMAHA District, send to


The BC Hockey Checklist below is to be used when requesting Permission to play Out of Province teams.


Tournament Application Forms can be found on the tournaments page.




Kamloops Minor Hockey Association uses HEADCHECK as our Athlete Injury Management system.  Please click on the attachments for more information.

Using this app KMHA will be able to Record and Report injuries, notify and access parents or guardians at the time of injury, track and document athlete eligibility, and return to sport.

Head-Check Getting-Started



Information Packages

Criminal Record Checks

Criminal Record Checks can be submitted online.

Information and the Online Link - (before clicking on the link be sure to write down the access code below) -

The Access Code for our organization is XEFFTM6ALG
Criminal Record Check Letter and Form


KidSport accepts applications and administers grants of up to $550 per child/year.

Click the link below for more information on affiliated sport activities.

Apply for a grant online here:

Applications must be received prior to, or at the beginning of the requested season of sport.

HISPORTS - SPORDLE PLAY Scorekeeping  Information

Respect in Sport (parents)

ALL Players in Kamloops Minor Hockey MUST have a parent/guardian take the online Respect In Sport (RIS) Parent program prior to them being allowed on the ice. This course currently does not have an expiry date and only needs to be taken once.


IMPORTANT: When beginning the course it is important to open "Child Management" and enter all children you have registered in minor hockey. All children must be listed here in order to associate your certification with your child's Hockey Canada record. To aide with connecting your certification to  your child's record, children's names should be entered using the same spelling as when they were registered with Hockey Canada.

Respect In Sport (Parent) FAQ