Permission to Travel
Please fill out the online permission form and a paper form will be forwarded to you within 48 hours with all the required travel permits.
Make sure that all the information you submit is correct.
Choose the correct Travel Form -
Travel within OMAHA includes the following centers - Clearwater, Chase, Ashcroft (Thomson Cariboo), Lillooet, Logan Lake, Merritt, Princeton, South Okanagan, Summerland, Penticton, West Kelowna, Kelowna, Lumby, Vernon, Salmon Arm, Sicamous, North Okanagan, Revelstoke, Winfield and Sun Peaks. You will need to fill out the form below: (usually returned to you within a day of submission)
** Games at Sun Peaks also require Approval from the Director of Hockey Operations in addition to the travel request.
Travel outside of the Okanagan Mainline Association you will need to fill out the form below: (this form takes 3-5 days to be approved and returned to you)
Travel outside the province of BC or into the USA you will need to fill out the form below: (this form takes 5-7 days to be approved and returned to you)
- to be used for all travel outside of the OMAHA District, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The BC Hockey Checklist below is to be used when requesting Permission to play Out of Province teams.
PERMISSION TO ENTER TOURNAMENTS OUT OF PROVINCE OR PLAY EXHIBITION GAMES AGAINST OUT OF PROVINCE TEAMS CHECK LIST
Tournament Application Forms can be found on the tournaments page.
- Hockey Canada Injury Report
(Injury Report to be dropped off at the KMHA Office for submitting to BC Hockey)
- Return to Play Form
- Special Event Sanction (online form)
- Gaming License information and applications
(Teams can only apply for Class D Licenses and must use their team name for the license, not KMHA)
- OMAHA Move with Parent
- Team List
- BC Hockey - Code of Conduct
NEW & TRANSFERRING PLAYERS
- Registration is open July 1st to August 31st.
- New players will require a Hockey Canada ID to register. The ID number can be obtained by completing the Respect in Sport (Parent) Course or if you have taken the course in the past, add the new player in Child Management and a Hockey ID will be created for them.
- Players Birth Certificate required upload into TeamSnap or email to email@example.com
TRANSFERRING PLAYERS REQUIREMENTS (Moved within BC or from another province)
OMAHA Move with Parent Form OMAHA Move with Parent
Please include the following with the Move with Parent form:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Purchase, Lease or Tenancy agreement
THREE (3) OF THE FOLLOWING RESIDENCY DOCUMENTATION MUST BE OBTAINED:
1. Utility bill showing parent(s) name and new address
2. Canada Post change of address
3. School Registration
4. Driver’s License showing Parent(s) name and new address
There is to be no participation until the transfer has been approved by OMAHA and BC Hockey
*Transfers cannot be submitted from Feb 10th to approximately May 31st
For questions regarding transfers please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kamloops Minor Hockey Association uses HEADCHECK as our Athlete Injury Management system. Please click on the attachments for more information.
Using this app KMHA will be able to Record and Report injuries, notify and access parents or guardians at the time of injury, track and document athlete eligibility, and return to sport.
Criminal Record Checks
KIDSPORT - KAMLOOPS
KidSport accepts applications and administers grants of up to $625 per child/year.
Click the link below for more information on affiliated sport activities.
Apply for a grant online here:
Applications must be received prior to, or at the beginning of the requested season of sport.
Respect in Sport (parents)
ALL Players in Kamloops Minor Hockey MUST have a parent/guardian take the online Respect In Sport (RIS) Parent program prior to them being allowed on the ice. This course currently does not have an expiry date and only needs to be taken once.
- For More Information on this program: http://respectinsport.com/parent-program/
- Take the Respect In Sport online course now: http://bchockeyparent.respectgroupinc.com/secure/
IMPORTANT: When beginning the course it is important to open "Child Management" and enter all children you have registered in minor hockey. All children must be listed here in order to associate your certification with your child's Hockey Canada record. To aide with connecting your certification to your child's record, children's names should be entered using the same spelling as when they were registered with Hockey Canada.
KMHA CONSTITUTION & BYLAWS, POLICIES, & MEETING MINUTES
Respect In Sport (Parent) FAQ
Inside the lobby of the McArthur Island Sport and Event Centre, 1665 Island Parkway, Kamloops.
PO Box 24018, 70 - 700 Tranquille Road,
Kamloops, BC V2B 8R3